Love Child Organics is voluntarily recalling all lot codes of the following Protein Pouches with best before dates up to and including May 25, 2019.
- 000085886000172: Love Child Organics Ratatouille with Lentils + White Beans
- 000085886000170: Love Child Organics Vegetarian Chili with Sweet Potato + Kale
- 000085886000173: Love Child Organics Pumpkin Risotto with Spinach + Chickpeas
- 000085886000171: Love Child Organics Veggie Casserole with Lentils + Quinoa
- 000085886000174: Love Child Organics Mango Chicken Stew
- 000085886000175: Love Child Organics Thanksgiving Dinner
- 000085886000176: Love Child Organics Hearty Bolognese
This recall is due to packaging defects that may allow the entry of spoilage microorganisms.
There have been no reported illnesses or reactions related to consumption of this product. Spoiled packages may not be necessarily dangerous and may be identifiable. However, if spoiled food is inadvertently consumed, it is advisable to watch for symptoms that may include upset stomach, vomiting and diarrhea.
Date Codes can be found on the back of Packages as shown:
The above noted skus are the only Love Child Organics items affected by this recall as they are manufactured at a different facility from other Love Child Organics products. There is absolutely no concern with other Love Child Organics products.
If you have identified that you have a recalled product in your possession, please return it to the store of purchase for a full refund.
For any questions or concerns please contact Love Child Organics by email at email@example.com.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.