This month our Clearance Centre Sale will be on Wednesday, March 7th, from 10am-1pm. As always, we must stress that this is a CLEARANCE sale and not a warehouse sale. And as much as we would love to have you shop at one of our beautiful retail locations, the Clearance Sale will be taking place in our Clearance Centre at 1040 Sutton Drive, Unit #1 in Burlington.
Product inventory is limited – meaning once we are sold out, that’s it – and products are SOLD AS IS. ALL ITEMS PURCHASED AT THE CLEARANCE CENTRE ARE A FINAL SALE & CANNOT BE RETURNED TO ANY SNUGGLE BUGZ RETAIL LOCATION.
Here are some helpful hints so you know WHAT TO EXPECT at the sale:
1. Location. As mentioned above, the sale is at our Clearance Centre, not our store. 1040 Sutton Drive, Burlington. There is no street parking available for the sale.
2. Come On-Time. The doors open at 10am and will close promptly at 1pm.
3. Be prepared to wait. Come with a charged up phone and an expectation that there will be a line.
4. Dress for the weather. The line to get in is located outside, in our parking lot. Be sure to dress weather appropriate.
5. Food. Eat before you come, bring snacks and water.
6. Washrooms. We know we said bring water but we DO NOT have access to washrooms for public use. Please plan accordingly.
7. Strollers. This event is not particularly stroller friendly. Please leave any strollers in the car or at home and consider using a baby carrier if you are bringing your child with you.
8. Carrying your purchases. We do not have shopping carts, so come with free arms and hands.
9. Payment. We accept Visa, Master Card or debit only. Amex, Cash and Gift Cards are NOT accepted. All items are FINAL SALE.
10. Delivery. All items will need to be taken with you when you purchase. Please ensure you bring a vehicle that is capable of transporting what you hope to buy.
Please keep in mind that these products are sold AS IS. The inventory selection includes pieces that were floor models, discontinued items, items that have been opened or removed from their original packaging, etc. These are not items that you would find in one of our retail stores or online. All products are safe for use.
With expectations clearly set and helpful hints provided, your shopping experience at our March Clearance Sale should be that much better! We look forward to seeing you there!
Photos of the March Clearance Centre Sale. (click on the red arrows to scroll for more images)
Please note: We will NOT be able to respond to individual comments regarding products in the clearance centre due to the high volume of items.