We all make New Year’s resolutions and we all try really hard to keep them… but when you have a baby that makes it extra tough.
Here are the Top 10 New Year’s resolutions that people make and some suggestions on how Snuggle Bugz can help you keep them.
1. Keep Fit and Healthy: The number one New Year’s resolution that people make is to keep fit and stay healthy. If that’s on your list, Snuggle Bugz can set you up with a jogging stroller so that you can include baby while being active.
2. Get Organized: From your nursery to your playroom, Pehr storage pints can help you keep all your baby products and toys nice and organized. Or if it’s your car that needs some tidying up, Snuggle Bugz carries several types of backseat organizers for your bottles, toys and more!
3. Learn Something New: Want to learn something new this year? We’ve got one for you… how about making your own baby food? It’s a breeze with Beaba’s Babycook, a compact countertop appliance that functions as a steamer, blender, warmer and defroster to prepare fresh, healthy meals for baby.
4. Stop Procrastinating: Are you dreading the challenge of potty training your toddler? Not to worry, if that’s on your list of to-do’s this year, Snuggle Bugz has a lot of potty products to assist and our blog on “Potty Training Essentials” has some helpful tips!
5. Quality Family Time: Family time is special time especially when the little ones are young. Janod has some cute, simple toys that make play time with baby fun for you and them.
6. Read More: Is reading more on your list of things to do in the New Year? If so, why not read more to baby. Check out Thomas Allen’s new line of “Indestructibles!”, baby books that don’t rip/tear and can even be washed in the dishwasher or washing machine.
8. Spend Less, Save More: If your New Year’s resolution is to save money make sure to check out our Snuggle Deals page and don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter for information on upcoming sales and promotions.
9. Travel More: Do you want to travel more this year? Travel with baby is easy when you have the City Tour stroller. It is lightweight and it folds small enough to be carried in its backpack-style travel bag that comes with it.
10. Get more Sleep: New Year’s resolution or not, who doesn’t want more sleep! If you need some help getting your baby into a good sleep routine, check out Snuggle Bugz’ Blog series “Sleep Tight” by Alanna McGinn, founder and certified sleep consultant of GoodNightSleep Site. Like us on Facebook to receive notifications on when Free In-store Sleep Clinics are happening at local Snuggle Bugz stores near you.