I love leg warmers. Super cute, comfy & cozy! They are perfect for everyone in your family including your littlest one. Mister Myles has a pair of Baby Legs and we are both in love. He loves them because they give his knees a little cushion – he is a crawling machine and our hardwood floors don’t take it easy on his poor little knees. I love them because they are super cute and super handy. They are perfect for days at home when he is hanging out in a onesie and they make diaper changing a breeze. No pants to take off and they keep him nice and toasty!
Baby Legs have been around since 2005 when a momma needed to keep taking pants off her daughter to clear up a stubborn diaper rash. She snipped off the bottom of a pair of socks, slipped them on her daughter’s legs and voila! Cute little leg warmers! Baby Legs was born and a lot of moms have been loving them ever since!
Here are a couple other great reasons why you will love Baby Legs:
- Perfect if you have a ‘poonomi’ (aka: poop explosion) when out and about. Slip them in your diaper bag and they don’t fill up your entire bag.
- If you like to wear your baby I am sure you will love these. They keep your little one’s legs warm without the bulky clothing.
- If you are busy potty training during the winter months these may be the perfect solution!
- Protects little knees from rug burn on the carpet plus softens ceramics/hardwood
- They come in a ton of cute prints for boys and girls!
Do you have a pair of Baby Legs for your little one? If you do are there any more reasons why they are on your must-have list?